I thought I would share where the 30 goals challenge resources are so that maybe some of you MIGHT join me in this journey. By the way, you don't necessarily have to be a teacher for all of these goals. Most of them can be completed just by being you. So, some of you who are wanting to just try something new, join in. This is gonna be fun. :-)
You can read up on the challenge, watch video blogs and download the e-book that will give you all the directions for the challenge here...
For new bloggers (like me) here is a list of 9 first steps. Don't worry, I did not come up with these 9 steps. I found them and although my blog is only 2 days old I have already accomplished one of them. I am looking forward to crossing off all of them by the end of my "30 goals challenge".
- Publish 10 Posts this post makes 2 for me :-)
- Getting your first comment from someone you don’t know got that yesterday :-) thank you Robin
- Get your first link from another blog
- Build your readership up to more than 20 readers a day
- Hit a level of 20 RSS subscribers
- Getting your blog indexed in Google
- Get your blog earning $1 a week (update: only if making money from your blog is one of your goals – it’s not for everyone It would be great to earn some money for this but the thrill of learning something new will be fine with me for now.
- First guest post on another blog
- Having someone (not you or your mum) tweet about your blog
I have no idea how to accomplish some of these steps but maybe with time I will understand what it means to be indexed in Google and to be linked into other blogs. Man oh man, wouldn't it be great to make an extra buck or two just by doing what you love. For now, I'm just ready to get this started and become a better teacher because of it.
Ready, Set, Go......